All Contributors
• 8/22/2015

KILL

ATTENTION ANTI SHA MEMBERS.KILL AGENT MASTERMIND.HE THINKS I'M NOTHING.SHOW HIM WHAT HAPPENS WHEN HE MESSES WITH ME.AGENT BLUE Gives minigun

0 17
  • Upvote
  • Reply
0
• 8/23/2015
Nickel500 wrote:
Mastermind returns wrote:
Mwahaha because you are nothing, Mr.
Acting like a bitch huh?WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO?TEAM UP WITH SHA OR THE PHD TO KILL ME HAHAHAHAHAHAHA LIKE I SHOULD BELIEVE YOU


He's and enemy to the PHD so he won't team up with them and I doubt he would team up with SHA

0
• 8/23/2015
Nickel500 wrote:
ATTENTION ANTI SHA MEMBERS.KILL AGENT MASTERMIND.HE THINKS I'M NOTHING.SHOW HIM WHAT HAPPENS WHEN HE MESSES WITH ME.AGENT BLUE Gives minigun

i dont need a gun ill do it with my cannons and dual knives

0
• 8/23/2015
Smpcp9876 wrote:
Nickel500 wrote:
Mastermind returns wrote:
Mwahaha because you are nothing, Mr.
Acting like a bitch huh?WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO?TEAM UP WITH SHA OR THE PHD TO KILL ME HAHAHAHAHAHAHA LIKE I SHOULD BELIEVE YOU

He's and enemy to the PHD so he won't team up with them and I doubt he would team up with SHA

NEVER with phd and what on Earth is SHA?

0
• 8/24/2015
Mastermind returns wrote:
Smpcp9876 wrote:
Nickel500 wrote:
Mastermind returns wrote:
Mwahaha because you are nothing, Mr.
Acting like a bitch huh?WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO?TEAM UP WITH SHA OR THE PHD TO KILL ME HAHAHAHAHAHAHA LIKE I SHOULD BELIEVE YOU

He's and enemy to the PHD so he won't team up with them and I doubt he would team up with SHA
NEVER with phd and what on Earth is SHA?

A superhero team. Around since November 2014. I'm one of the founding members.

0
• 8/24/2015

Omegasonic2000 wrote:

Mastermind returns wrote:
Smpcp9876 wrote:
Nickel500 wrote:
Mastermind returns wrote:
Mwahaha because you are nothing, Mr.
Acting like a bitch huh?WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO?TEAM UP WITH SHA OR THE PHD TO KILL ME HAHAHAHAHAHAHA LIKE I SHOULD BELIEVE YOU

He's and enemy to the PHD so he won't team up with them and I doubt he would team up with SHA
NEVER with phd and what on Earth is SHA?

A superhero team. Around since November 2014. I'm one of the founding members.

I've hears

0
• 8/25/2015
Nickel500 wrote:
ATTENTION ANTI SHA MEMBERS.KILL AGENT MASTERMIND.HE THINKS I'M NOTHING.SHOW HIM WHAT HAPPENS WHEN HE MESSES WITH ME.AGENT BLUE Gives minigun

Actully that fish can beat you! MASTERMIND WILL BEAT NICKEL! 

0
• 8/25/2015

Boo335 wrote:

Nickel500 wrote:
ATTENTION ANTI SHA MEMBERS.KILL AGENT MASTERMIND.HE THINKS I'M NOTHING.SHOW HIM WHAT HAPPENS WHEN HE MESSES WITH ME.AGENT BLUE Gives minigun

Actully that fish can beat you! MASTERMIND WILL BEAT NICKEL! 

What Fish

0
• 8/25/2015
Boo335 wrote:
Nickel500 wrote:
ATTENTION ANTI SHA MEMBERS.KILL AGENT MASTERMIND.HE THINKS I'M NOTHING.SHOW HIM WHAT HAPPENS WHEN HE MESSES WITH ME.AGENT BLUE Gives minigun
Actully that fish can beat you! MASTERMIND WILL BEAT NICKEL! 

That Mastermind punk ignored me

0
• 8/25/2015
Nickel500 wrote:
Boo335 wrote:
Nickel500 wrote:
ATTENTION ANTI SHA MEMBERS.KILL AGENT MASTERMIND.HE THINKS I'M NOTHING.SHOW HIM WHAT HAPPENS WHEN HE MESSES WITH ME.AGENT BLUE Gives minigun
Actully that fish can beat you! MASTERMIND WILL BEAT NICKEL! 
That Mastermind punk ignored me

He did in five minutes what we, for some reason, can't do: ignore you and your immature stupidity.

Write a reply...