All Contributors
Boo335
Omegasonic2000
Skittleflake
Nickel500
Agent red epf
Bongi6
Smpcp9876
+1

BONGI'S FAULT

ATTENTION BOO335.WHAT HAPPENED WAS THERE WAS A RELIGIOUS DISCUSSION  BONGI WAS OBSESSIVE WITH PEOPLE DISOBEYING THE RULES AND HE TOLD AGENT BLUE AND DARK TO STOP IT SO I TRIED TO COVINCED HIM TO STOP BUT HE BLOCKED ME AND I PUNCHED HIM AND I TOLD AGENT BLUE TO TEAM UP TO DESTROY HIM.THIS IS BONGI'S FAULT FOR SHOWING DISREGARD TO MY IDEA AND HE ACTED LIKE A BIG JERK TO ME.BEING SARCASTIC AND RUDE AND BLOCKING ME FOR WHAT JUST TO CONVINCE YOU THAT PEOPLE HAVE RIGHTS?!

0 27
  • Upvote
  • Reply
Boo335
Omegasonic2000
Skittleflake
Nickel500
Agent red epf
Bongi6
Smpcp9876
+1
0

Nickel500 wrote:

Agent red epf wrote:

Nickel500 wrote:

Agent red epf wrote:

Bongi6 wrote: Nickel, let me just say if you try to destroy SHA wiki or something, I will just tell Wikia staff. Be careful what you do in this "war".

don't worry, he cant even if he tried bast at his prime. even with help. sha is too strong
OMEGA TRIED TO OUTSMART ME BUT IT DIDN'T FOOL ME A BIT
lol u fell pretty hard when blue hacked my account to actually think i was on ur side. ur naive. i bet ur shy outside.

STFU YOU DISREGARDED PRICK

I bet ur the little midget who sits at the back of the classroom and it much too shy to talk to anyone at all. lol

0
Agent red epf wrote:

Nickel500 wrote:

Agent red epf wrote:

Nickel500 wrote:


Agent red epf wrote:

Bongi6 wrote: Nickel, let me just say if you try to destroy SHA wiki or something, I will just tell Wikia staff. Be careful what you do in this "war".

don't worry, he cant even if he tried bast at his prime. even with help. sha is too strong
OMEGA TRIED TO OUTSMART ME BUT IT DIDN'T FOOL ME A BIT
lol u fell pretty hard when blue hacked my account to actually think i was on ur side. ur naive. i bet ur shy outside.
STFU YOU DISREGARDED PRICK
I bet ur the little midget who sits at the back of the classroom and it much too shy to talk to anyone at all. lol

You don't wanna know what happens next.....Mutters Operation K.A.W.R.

0

Nickel500 wrote:

Agent red epf wrote:

Nickel500 wrote:

Agent red epf wrote:

Nickel500 wrote:


Agent red epf wrote:

Bongi6 wrote: Nickel, let me just say if you try to destroy SHA wiki or something, I will just tell Wikia staff. Be careful what you do in this "war".

don't worry, he cant even if he tried bast at his prime. even with help. sha is too strong
OMEGA TRIED TO OUTSMART ME BUT IT DIDN'T FOOL ME A BIT
lol u fell pretty hard when blue hacked my account to actually think i was on ur side. ur naive. i bet ur shy outside.
STFU YOU DISREGARDED PRICK
I bet ur the little midget who sits at the back of the classroom and it much too shy to talk to anyone at all. lol

You don't wanna know what happens next.....Mutters Operation K.A.W.R.

lol, the midget who has goody teeth and shoes too big for him. the extra shy one who is too naive for anything lol

0
aka the midget quiet boy
0
Agent red epf wrote:
aka the midget quiet boy

I hope Agent Blue fights you for being disrespectful to me or put you in jail

0

Nickel500 wrote:

Agent red epf wrote:
aka the midget quiet boy

I hope Agent Blue fights you for being disrespectful to me or put you in jail

uh oh

0
Agent red epf wrote:

Nickel500 wrote:


Agent red epf wrote:
aka the midget quiet boy
I hope Agent Blue fights you for being disrespectful to me or put you in jail
uh oh

DON'T YOU DARE BACKTALK ME OR I WILL GET HIM TO DO IT

0

Nickel500 wrote:

Agent red epf wrote:

Nickel500 wrote:

Agent red epf wrote:

Bongi6 wrote: Nickel, let me just say if you try to destroy SHA wiki or something, I will just tell Wikia staff. Be careful what you do in this "war".

don't worry, he cant even if he tried bast at his prime. even with help. sha is too strong
OMEGA TRIED TO OUTSMART ME BUT IT DIDN'T FOOL ME A BIT
lol u fell pretty hard when blue hacked my account to actually think i was on ur side. ur naive. i bet ur shy outside.

STFU YOU DISREGARDED PRICK

Hey, You eat shat

0
Nickel500 wrote:
Agent red epf wrote:

Bongi6 wrote: Nickel, let me just say if you try to destroy SHA wiki or something, I will just tell Wikia staff. Be careful what you do in this "war".

don't worry, he cant even if he tried bast at his prime. even with help. sha is too strong
OMEGA TRIED TO OUTSMART ME BUT IT DIDN'T FOOL ME A BIT

Try? Please. I actually DID it. But still, I must let you know that Mastermind has already figured out at least three ways to beat each SHA member, but he won't share them unless you beat him to near-death in a fair RP battle.

0
Nickel500 wrote:
ATTENTION BOO335.WHAT HAPPENED WAS THERE WAS A RELIGIOUS DISCUSSION  BONGI WAS OBSESSIVE WITH PEOPLE DISOBEYING THE RULES AND HE TOLD AGENT BLUE AND DARK TO STOP IT SO I TRIED TO COVINCED HIM TO STOP BUT HE BLOCKED ME AND I PUNCHED HIM AND I TOLD AGENT BLUE TO TEAM UP TO DESTROY HIM.THIS IS BONGI'S FAULT FOR SHOWING DISREGARD TO MY IDEA AND HE ACTED LIKE A BIG JERK TO ME.BEING SARCASTIC AND RUDE AND BLOCKING ME FOR WHAT JUST TO CONVINCE YOU THAT PEOPLE HAVE RIGHTS?!

OMG. YOU GOT MAD CAUSE. omg...... Nickel...

Write a reply...